Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Roses in December

Woohoo! Someone got it right!!! Angel Jet guessed that I was Martha Jones from Doctor Who!!! And I was! I'm so glad that SOMEONE out there is watching Doctor Who, my all time FAVORITEST show - hehehe. So Angel Jet, just email me (bnbharty@gmail.com), and I"ll get you your prize. Here's a link to read about Martha Jones :)


I have PICTURES!!! Our church Halloween (Autumn) party was SO much fun last night. It was a Carnival, with lots of candy, games, and fun. We had corn dogs (well, they did), chips, water, carmel corn, cupcakes - WOW! Jimmy at from the second he walked through the door at 5pm, till I dragged him from the building at 8:30pm. He was truly a candy monster - hehehe.

Here are the kids right before I loaded them up into the truck to head on over to the church. Joe and Jim are Army Men (not G.I. Joes - Joe was setting us all straight as we kept referring to him as GI Joe), Jacob is fat (hehehe, he was gonna be "army of one", but decided to be King of the UmpaLoompas), Eme is a ballerina, and Tom is Van Helsing (you know, the vampire hunter)


And me. Still can't figure out who I am?



This kid figured out who I was. I was SO excited that someone figured it out! If you watch the show, you'd TOTALLY know!


Here are my Mom and Dad. They went as Candy Dispencers. TOO funny :) They both had bags of candy that they were passing out to whoever asked what their costume was - hehehe.

My dad went missing about 20 mintues after the party started. He ditched out on the party, and went to get Shrip burritos. Then he enjoyed a nice peaceful night at home. Can't say I blame him on that one - hehehe.



And, my friend Maren, as a cat. Isn't she CUTE!!! LOVE the costume :)

Here's me and Maren. (and yes, I have "black" face paint on my face - ok, enough hints!)


And me and my Mom at the "photo booth". We decided it was like getting your picture taken at a school formal - hehehe.


And my kids and I - aren't we fun! That backdrop was ROCKIN'! LOVE that moon :)


The centerpieces were FANTASTIC!


And Jimmy, eating more candy - hehehe

OK, enough about me. Do you wanna go Trick or Treating 'digiscrap style' this year? I bet you do!!! Well, tomorrow, we're having our first Trick or Treat at Scraporchard/Sunshine Studio Scraps. Aren't you excited!!!

Our blog train Trick or Treating party starts TOMORROW

Here's how it works. Go HERE (tomorrow, remember) to go to Sunshine Studio Scraps for the first "door" on the train. Then, simply continue going from Door to Door, until you've collected all of our goodies - you won't be disappointed!


This WordArt request is from Deanne. What a great saying :) Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.



FONTs:
Roses - Edwardian Script ITC
December - Elephant

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I know it, you're Martha Jones from Dr. Who!!! Look here: http://doctorwhocollector.com/images/martha.jpg Even the pose looks the same!
You're looking great girl. And you could use some black face paint.

Alison said...

You look like Natty Gann to me. From that Disney movie

Tammy Dunlap said...

Are you the lady in saving Grace? Lol! That what it reminds me of.

Tammy Dunlap said...

Oh yes it has to be Martha! I see it now!

Anonymous said...

If I knew who Martha Jones was I would have recognized your costume.... but, I don't watch the show and I was totally clueless.

You look great and the carnival looks like lots of fun.

Happy Halloween and thanks for the WA!

Deanne said...

Thanks for the word art. It's beautiful! I knew you'd do something wonderful with it! Thanks again!

TitanThirteen said...

I wouldn't have guessed you were Martha [ I love Dr Who too!] untill after you mentioned it. Love all the photos!