Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Holds the Future

We had a great day yesterday. Captain America washed and waxed both of the rigs (he's very particular about his vehicles, and takes great pride in making them look as good as he can - it took HOURS) in the morning.

Then we went to our friends (who have 5 kids too!) house in the afternoon. We played in the crick (creek for your non-rednecks- hehehe), played corn hole (bean bags for your non-midwesterners), played croquet, rode 4 wheelers, BBQ'ed (well, we ate our lovely diet food, everyone else had burgers, fries, cheesecake, brownies, grapes, and strawberries - yeah, that was fun to turn away for sliced cucumbers and a bit of steak). It really was a great time. I'd post pics, but my camera was dead (sorry mom!). My friend said she'd email some pics she took, so that's good!

This WordArt request is from Diana, who wanted this quote for a graduation layout. I figured that you all could use it, since it is that time of the year. Here in Southern Ohio, they had graduation on a Sunday. Does that seem weird to anyone else? Oh well.

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work :)




FONTS:

Holds -
the, future -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bethany, sounds like the perfect day to me. No way I would go into a crick (or creek!) here in England at the moment - following a short heatwave we are now horribly cold and wet again! I am sitting here in my craft room to keep out of the way of two lovely workmen who are putting in central heating for me and loved reading your post. I adore your wordart and have no idea where you get your quotes but they are really terrific and such a help to people like me. I work fulltime in a psychiatric ward for the elderly and do night shift so the precious time I have for scrapbooking is helped enormously by kind and generous people like yourself who give such wonderful gifts for free. Such a pity about the camera, I hope you can get that fixed soon and that your friend does send you the photos she took, hope you post them on your blog I would love to see them. A day out with children, friends and family ... life doesn't get better than that. Hugs from England, Pat

Wendy said...

Thanks so much for this word art. I just used it on a LO that I made with photos of the Tornado devestation in my parent's town in IA. If you would like to see it, here it is: http://wesurvivedanf5.blogspot.com/2008/05/lo-by-wendy.html

Cindy S said...

I love this....so true. Thanks for sharing.