Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, March 2, 2008

ADD and ADHD

Sunday Bonus! OK, not really. It's just a slight variation of a WordArt that I've already done. A few of your requested WordArt for your children with ADHD or ADD. I retooled the "Autism is only a part of ME" WordArt to reflect the ADHD and ADD. Hope you enjoy!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You Thank You Thank You!! I love these.Thanks for thinking of those with ADD ADHD.TFS!

Anonymous said...

Here's one I'd love to see turned into wordart. It was in an ad for a local craft store.

Loved you yesterday
Love you still
Always have
Always will

Anonymous said...

This is so awesome thank you so much!

MiniCooper452 said...

OMG! I can't tell you how wonderful your words are. I'm sniffling and wiping tears away, happy and sad. I've bookmarked your page to come back again and again when I stuck for things to say. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. And THANK your husband for serving and the kids and you for sacrificing.
Carla