Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Little Boys

I've SO been wanting to use this font, but haven't found the right quote for it until today! I love how the "Little Boys" looks like it was written in fingerprints! This WordArt suggestions comes from Nancy. What a great quote! Thanks.

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous! I know I will use it. Thank you! Nancy

Ryan said...

This one is perfect for me! Mom to 2 boys (3 & 1).
Thank you so much - I look forward to coming to your site to see what new & wonderful wordart you have up every day!
Thank you!!!
~Steph

Anonymous said...

Just started digital scrapping two months ago (now addicted) and just discovered you today. I downloaded this and a bunch of others to inspire me to get caught up on the last two years for my boys. Thank you so much you do wonderful work and I will be checking back often.
Thanks again
Tisha

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Once again you have just the right words for my life. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

C1 said...

This is stunning!! You do lovely work!

I would love to use this on a page for my son but apparently the link is broken =(

Crystal said...

Oh, I love this! I wish the link worked. :-(

Unknown said...

I love your wordarts... thanx for sharing.
And this wordart is perfect for me... i'm a mother of two little identical twin boys.
They are 15 monds old.

please can you send me this wordart?

deboradekrom@hotmail.com
thanx

Tine said...

Beautiful word art. Thank you.