Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, May 16, 2008

Thank You, Coach!!!

Yes, my mom always did say that I was an over-achiever. hehehe. Karie had a WordArt request for something to give to her child's baseball coach at the end of the season, and I started to think that there's probably a lot of parents who would love to give a nice card, or page, or something to their children's coaches at the end of the season. So, here's all the sports that I could come up with off the top of my head. Yep, it's all in one download. It was easier for me that way than individually uploading all of them. So, hope you enjoy!!!

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! thanks!

JMCS said...

Bethany,

These are great! Thank you very much. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

Crystal Howser said...

These are great! I love your work! Thanks!

Sharon said...

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

Kathy said...

this is perfect as my kids play a ton of sports. so maybe some day i will use it. you did an excellent job and huge thanks.

Anonymous said...

These are cool - thanks!

Sharon Kay said...

I'm not sure HOW I missed this post until now...but so glad I found it! I make the basketball coach a scrapbook each year with his child in it as a keepsake...my thank you for coaching. This will be great!

lovemypaper said...

Thank you so much I have download other you have a very wonderful blog love your stories.