Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Soul is Wedded

Yeah, something for the Wedding Album! Wouldn't this be cute on a page of the bride and groom kissing! That would be awesome :)

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.
Template by petitebouilles.canalblog.com
Paper by jennifer118 on scrapbookflair...was a challenge
Scattered hearts by FR Berlingo
WordArt by ME!!!

Thanks so much to Angel for sending in this fantastic layout! How awesome is that! Exactly what I had in mind when I made the WordArt!


Template by neeceebeedesign
Romantique Day kit by Coco & Co.

Thanks so much to Tina for sending in this layout of her Wedding photos - So cute! You guys are adorable!!!

4 comments:

Lois Michael said...

Bethany....this is perfect as I am doing 2 books for DD & DS on their weddings! Thanks. Love it.

Anonymous said...

What fonts did you use for this word art?

Bethany said...

It's Scriptina, one of my favorites!

Anonymous said...

This link isn't working anymore... :(