Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, November 8, 2008

I Must Have Loved You Before Series - Sweet Light

Wow, I'm SOOOO tired tonight (pre-publishing, remember- hehehe). I....think... ..I'm... ..gonna.... .fall.... ..asleep right here. Here's the next part of the series. It's almost done. I think there's only like 2 more left after this one. That means I need to get back to designing more freebies - LOL.

Before I totally nod off, just wanted to show you guys an update of the "100 Days Gone Promotion". Here are still coupons left for grabs, if you haven't commented on the post HERE. Also, I sent off coupons today for everyone I had on my list. If you left a comment, and didn't get one, maybe you didn't leave an email address. Click HERE to go to the list to see who had one sent to them, and who needs to leave me their email. Just leave a comment on that post with your email. Wow, am I even making sense (I'm SO tired - LOL!)

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.


4 comments:

Ree-Ree said...

Hello, it says you mailed me a 40% off coupon....but...I haven't seen it....could you send it again? I hope I'm not being to much of a pain for you....I know you are busy. Thanks!

Carolyn Albro said...

Awww this is so sweet!!! I love your LO!

Hope you get some rest this weekend. And thank you for the coupon, I got mine : )

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 09 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Heidi said...

Thanks for the awesome coupon!! I already used it...your word art is sooo addicting!