Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, December 8, 2008

The Love of the Savior Part 3

My friend Maren and her hubby, Chet, went to Eugene yesterday, and the kids and I went over to their house to babysit their 11 year old Clay. The big kids played games, and the little kids and I watched movies and played with the dogs (I know! I was playing with animals - hehehe - dogs even!). We had a good time. It was almost like having our own house for a day. It's gonna be so nice when we finally get one - hehehe.

We (my mom and I) watched an AWESOME movie last night! It was on CBS, and was the new Hallmark Movie. It was about a guy with Tourettes Syndrome, and how he learns from his disability, and eventually becomes a teacher. It was FABULOUS! I SO love the Hallmark Movies. Very inspirational. He had such a wonderful outlook on life. Anyone else watch it last night?


Don't forget, the 12 Days of Christmas at Scraporchard starts on Friday!!!



Here's part 3 of the COOL Christmas saying that my mom came up with, and I WordArt-ed. Glad that you guys are all liking it :) Click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.

FONTS:
Stephanie Marie JF

13 comments:

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Thank you, I love all of these!! Loved seeing your pics yesterday too, gorgeous tree!

Lois B said...

Another wonderful true meaning of Christmas WA.

Oh, yes, I watched the movie too. I was crying buckets of tears of joy at the end. I am so thankful he was given a chance to prove his abilities. What a wonderful inspiration he is to all of us.

Brenda said...

This is gorgeous--perfect for inside of a Christmas card! Thanks for making it.

Linda White said...

Beautiful - thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! ...and by the way..I love you're stocking with your hubby in it!
Best wishes to you both!

Joy said...

I love your Christmas stocking! lol! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 09 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Shirley said...

Beautiful wa...THX4S...

Anonymous said...

What awesome word art...and so true. Thanks to you and mom for putting this together.

Anonymous said...

I love the wonderful Christian wordart. Sometimes it's hard to find the right words. I also loved all the pics of your family times. There's nothing like having a bunch of kis to share fun times with. You are lucky! And last but not least, I saw that wonerful movie!! How inspiring!! I'm with you about Hallmark movies!

Anonymous said...

Thank you and God bless.

Anonymous said...

Bethany, I love everything you do, but I especially love the 3 word arts about our Saviour! Thank you so much for sharing these with all of us. May our Lord give you a very Merry Christmas. My granddaughter was thrilled when she saw that you had used her "Possibilities Happen" phrase. Thanking you for making her feel so special.

Kelley said...

Thank you for the word art.