Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Love Child (Adoption)

This WordArt suggestions comes from Tara, who is trying to adopt a baby. I don't really know a lot about adoption, but think that it's a wonderful thing. Tara is "Paper Pregnant", which means that they are approved for a child, but waiting for one to be available (is that right?). She wanted to see this saying turned into a WordArt, and I think it's wonderful. I think that even if we aren't adopting, sometimes we feel like this as women, waiting to have our children. I know I loved each of my children, even before we had them :)

ALSO, by suggestion of Rita, there is also a version that says "We are in love with a child we haven’t yet met … " If you would like that version, click here.

Click on the image below to download, and leave a quick note if you like my work.
Template by Sourfleed
Paper by Simply Paper Collection
Photos by Corbis.com
WordArt by ME!

This layout is from TaraDK, and is beautiful! What a perfect way to capture the joy and excitement of adoption! You really did do a wonderful job! Thanks for sharing with us ;)


Template #40 from Jill & Jack Scraps
Kit - TomBoy by Angie Briggs
WordArt by ME!

Thanks so much to Allison for sending in this layout! Awesome! I know that I have 5 babies worth of ultrasounds to try and scrap, and what a great idea! Thanks so much for sharing :)

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful Word Art. We, too, are adopting (from China) and are awaiting our referral. This is definitely one of my favorite pieces you've done. Thanks again!

Tara said...

Thank you so much for picking my suggestion! I love this quote more than anything! It's lovely and will go with so many adoption layouts. Thanks again!

Tara said...

You can see the page I made with your word art here: http://www.mootwodesigns.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=7158&cat=601

Thanks again for sharing it with us!!

DMN said...

I love this quote and all your work! I'm going to find a way to incorporate it into our adoption blog. I especially love all your LDS word art!
http://nebekerfamily04.blogspot.com/