Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, March 3, 2008

Families can be Together Forever

I really liked the way these turned out. AND, I was so proud of myself for figuring out how to wrap text around a circle. Pretty cool, eh? I thought it would be a great WordArt for family portriats. Hope you enjoy!

Click on the image to download, and leave some love if you like my work.


Kit by Shabby Princess - Christy
WordArt by ME!


Kit by Designers of Scrapladies - March Coll
WordArt by ME!

Love this one! Such a great job from Dodo. You do such great work, and what a pretty kit this is :) Thanks so much for sharing!

7 comments:

Sally said...

I love these sayings, but I can't download them on 4shared. For some reason, it keeps saying "Problem loading page." I'm not sure if it's just me, but I thought I would let you know. Thank you for all your work - it's wonderful!

Annie said...

I love this! Thank you so much for sharing. These will be great on every family layout. :) I also love the photo and layout of your fam that you showed.

Linda M said...

Thank you! I'm so excited to have these!

Anonymous said...

Hey - these are great! Thanks for your sweet wordart - they are perfect for my new family pages I am working on! It's great to be LDS! BTW - I used to live in Mentor, Ohio when I was a kid and then we moved to San Diego in 1970. I DO NOT miss the cold!

{krista} said...

OH! My favorite song! I love this, thank you so much!

Farrah's Designer Scraps said...

http://scraporchard.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=9906

Thanks again sweetie!

Melissa said...

Thanks so much! I love your word art.