Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, February 29, 2008

Autism

This WordArt is for Gina, who has a daughter and a nephew with autism. Hope you like it! If someone would please send a LO when they are done, so I can put one on the site for this WordArt, that would be nice :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

Paper by Sweet Genevieve sunshine
Folded frame by Gunhild
Puzzle pieces by ???
Word Art by Elegant Word Art

This Layout is from Jackie. What a great job you did! LOve it. Wonderful job :)

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Thanks..have a grandson with autism...will try and get a lo back to you :)

Sharon Kay said...

What a great idea! Could you do something like this with ADHD? My youngest says that "I'm NOT just ADHD" ... he wants people to recognize him for his strengths and personality...not for his disability.

Candy said...

Absolutley brillant and so true. Bethany all of your work is first rate. I have downloaded most everything, just in case an occasion pops up and I can use it. I thank you with all my heart. Is it possible to be on a list to receive your new Word Art as it comes out each time? Many thanks, Candy

Anonymous said...

thanks very much. parents of autistic spectrum kids are always in a waxing and waning state of mourning.