Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Nobler and Stronger (And HAPPY THANKSGIVING)

Hey, don't forget to hop on over to Scraporchard and check out the "FARMERS MARKET" sale! All of my WordArt packs are in there, for $1 each! It's too good to pay by!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Hope that you guys are enjoying your day, spending time with your family and friends! My kids and I are going to my Aunts house. My Grandma, my parents, and my Aunts friends will be there. Should be a GREAT time :) Well, how could it not be with ALL THAT FOOD!!! LOL! I went to my friend Maren's house today to make Thanksgiving food. She's and her family are going to Reedsport (30 minutes away) for dinner with friends.

Anyway, we made stuffing for her dinner, a cheeseball for my dinner, an apple and apple berry pie for her dinner, and Deep Dish Oatmeal Pie for my dinner. Oh yeah, did I ever give you guys that recipe? I don't think I did. Here it is, in case I forget again - LOL!We had a GREAT time :) I enjoy Maren, and am SO glad that I found her as a friend! I haven't really had a "girl" friend that I called all the time, and did stuff with, and shared stuff with before. This is AWESOME. So Maren, if you're reading this, I'm SO glad that we're friends! Everone should have a friend just like you!!!

My hubby is eating Thanksgiving dinner in the cafeteria with all the guys. I sure wish he was here with us. But, its only about 24 days till he comes home for X-Mas. I'm gonna keep that in mind tomorrow :)

OK, sad news here. My friend, LD, the graphic designer/cowboy, was injured a few months ago on one of his horses, and suffered a complication a few weeks ago from it. The poor guy! He had an aneurism, then a stroke.

He's really one of the nicest guys that I've met, and LOVES his family (especially his wife), and is so sweet. I really feel for the poor thing! His wife and him are SO in love, it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. He buys custom WordArts for her all the time. The lovey dovey kind that we just WISH our men would do for us.

So, this WordArt is for him. I really hope that he gets better quickly. His wife is gonna read this to him, so if you all would PRETTY PLEASE leave him a note of encouragement, I'd really appreciate it :) Click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.





FONTS:
Nobler - York Script ES
Stronger - Will&Grace

AND, since it's Thanksgiving, and I'm SO thankful for all of you, I made you a SECOND WordArt today. Hope you guys like it :) Click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.



FONTS:
Happy - KonTiki Enchanted JF
Thanksgiving - Will&Grace

16 comments:

Lois B said...

Unable to access boxnet says I do not have he privilege of accessing the account.

I will try later to download

Anonymous said...

Still can't get to the file...no access...

Anonymous said...

Can't access your boxnet.
Kate

Still Enjoying the Journey said...

ME too ... no access even if though I have an account!

Bethany said...

Sorry, Girls! I'm still new at Box.net. BUT, I think I got it working. Apparently, there's a little box that says "Shared" that I was supposed to mark - Who knew!

So, it's all working fine now :) Sorry about that :)

Anonymous said...

Wish you would stay with another service... boxnet doesn't work for us!
Missing your word art makes me sad1
Thanks for considering going back to the old download system!

Anonymous said...

I got the downloads fine, thanks for sharing them. Best wishes for a quick recovery for your friend!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful holiday. Thank you for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

Hugs to LD and wife! Hope you're feeling better really soon!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Mrs. Andrews said...

Thanks so much for these wonderful Word Arts!!! They are great - I was able to access them without a problem and actually think it's a lot easier than 4shared!!!!

Jewel said...

Got them easily - thanks so much for sharing :)

Phyldar said...

Thanks so much for this great wordart! My 25-year-old son teases me because I'm always telling him "It builds character"...I think I'll spring this one on him the next time he hits one of life's bumps.

Pam said...

How could we not leave you love, Bethany!! You are so sweet and your wordarts are always wonderful!! Thank you and have a great day in spite of being apart from your hubby!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Bethany. Loved picking up your wordart at Scrap Orchard. Been waiting for a wonderful sale.

Noelle

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you very much!

Studyvin Says said...

Thank you, thank you!