Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Golf

This WordArt request is from Kris... This is her husband's favorite quote, and she says she has a lot of golf pictures in need of WordArt :) I don't golf, but know a lot of people like it. I still remember when I was in high school, we did golf in PE for a week. They didn't have any left handed clubs, so they made me use a right handed club. Have you ever tried to hit the ball with the rounded part instead of the flat part? Doesn't really work. Looking back, I think they probably intended for me to gold RIGHT handed, but in my teenage brain, it didn't compute. I just did it left handed, with the club backwards. Silly me :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bethany, I just stopped in to say hello and had a terrific time reading your blog. Boy did your super little family suck me in.

I love what a terrific job you are doing with your kids taking them places and teaching them things I think thats awesome of you. Its amazing you have time to squeeze in some word art around homeschooling. Very commendable! The layouts people have made using your layouts are amazing! Just see how you have touched peoples lives!

Keep on truckin girl, looks like your doing a damn good job.

Vicky
Admin
Owner
DigiScrapDepot.com

{krista} said...

THANKYOU! I love it.