Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Danced in the Rain

Being a Native Oregonian at heart, this quote is wonderful. I personally love the rain. Sure, it's wet and kind of a drag sometimes, but have you ever played in the rain? It's so much fun. I remember one time, when I was in high school, decorating for a big dance with my friends. My mom was late picking us up, and, of course (it was the Oregon Coast, after all) raining. We decided to go puddle jumping in the parking lot. We got so wet, but had the absolute BEST time!

Click on the image below to download, and leave a quick note if you like my work.

Shucks, another kit I don't know who made! I'm so sorry. It's really nice pretty paper, though. Whoever made it should give themselves a pat on the back!

WordArt by ME!

3 comments:

Suzi said...

Thank you SO much for all your wonderful word art :) I'm on a mission to collect it all! I appreciate you sharing this, I LOVE it!!!

Wendy said...

Bethany thank you for the beautiful wordart! I truly appreciate the time you take to make these items and hope God blesses you each and every day!

verabear said...

we used to dance (and sing and play) a lot in the rain when we were kids :) thanks for this one