Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, June 13, 2008

Sibling Relationships

We get to go out to Scout Camp for the morning today! Should be fun. Since my hubby is the District Director, he can show up at events and bring us with, and we can just walk around and have fun without having to be there all day long. Sometimes that's just the right amount for my gang! Ha! We're a little camped out right now. Our pack is there for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, but Friday morning works perfect for me!

Oh yeah, it's Friday the 13th! Almost forgot. So, are any of you superstitious? Isn't it supposed to be a bad day? (I only knock on wood, no other superstitions - although hubby WON'T cross a black cat - lol!)

This WordArt is for Katie, who wanted something for siblings, but something more formal. Hope you like it, girl! When you're not specific, you get whatever my crazy brain comes up with! Ha! I like it :) Maybe you will too :)

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.

AND, in case you didn't see, the EXTRA World's Greatest ______ are finished! I decided to put them all into a giant download together, and YOU can sort out which ones you want. I know. I'm not nice, but individually linking and uploading 35 different wordarts last night didn't sound like a good way to spend the evening. lol!


FONT:

Sibling, closeness, warmth, loyalty - Al Sandra (I know, I've used it a lot, but it SO COOL!)
here, you should have it too!


Flower - Shabby Princess Promise Collection
WordArt by um, er, i forget - oh yeah , by ME!!!!!

I actually made a layout! Can you believe it? Those of you who were here in the early days of the blog will remember that I always tried to make a layout to go with the new WordArt, but then I just got WAY too busy. So, I rely on you all to send me in layouts :) But, here's one that I made, of my mom (on the right) and my aunt (on the left).

10 comments:

Michelle from MD, USA said...

TAG, you're it! You have just been tagged. Go to my blog for the rules: http://shells-cyber-spot.blogspot.com/

Hugs,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

What wonderful word art. However, I was unable to download it. It said something about a wrong ID all numeric?? Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this wonderful WA. I have 4 sisters and have experienced all of these sentiments. It certainly hits the nail on the head. cathy

Carole N. said...

I wasn't able to download it either. It is wonderful and I really would LOVE to have it so I will check back later.
Hugs!

Unknown said...

Loved the work & words but like previous messages unable to download..hoping you can modify to enable...Luv...cg

a said...

Hmmm, I clicked on the WordArt, it brought up the 4shared account, clicked on the download button, and it worked just fine. Have you all been downloading a lot of stuff on 4shared? I think they now have limits. Not sure, but thought I heard someone talking about that the other day. I'm so sorry you can't seem to get it, though. I really don't know what to do for ya :)

Sharon-shutterbug said...

This is a beautiful quote, and especially meaningful for me as I watch my husband's siblings surround his oldest sister with love and prayers and support at the hospital, where she hovers near death. Thanks.

cinmcw said...

I was able to dl the wordart by clicking on the image, but I couldn't dl the font (link). Thanks so much for sharing! Awesome!

Katie said...

Thank you so much for *my* wordart. I thought it would take you longer to get around to it. I appreciate all you do. Right now I'm on vacation, and I've been in withdrawal so I hope it's still up by the time I get home.

Anonymous said...

I love this but I also cannot dl the font. Can you please repost a link for the font? Thanks for the wordart!