Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I Believe I Can Fly

Hi All! I thought I would let you all know that I am feeling much better today. Funny, how the day before you start your period, the whole world seems to fall apart. Today seems so much brighter! hehehehe. Attitude, and hormones, are everything!!!!

This WordArt is the request of Jodie, in Australia. She has pictures of her daughter on a wing, and thought that this would be perfect for a layout. I agree! This is the perfect WordArt for swings. I think I have a few pictures that would lend themselves to a nice layout with this WordArt too! I did two different versions, one with less of the song, and one with more.

Click on the images below to download, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!
Kit by scrapitbybreeza.blogspot.com - scrap'it dusky sunset
WordArt by ME!

This wonderful layout comes from Jodie, who the WordArt was originally made for! I think that it looks perfect! Thanks so much for sharing it with us all!!!

Being a Boy by Phillsboo at DigitalArts Cafe
Wordart ME!

Here's a layout from Kerri. Isn't is awesome! I love how she cut the photo out. So cool! That little guy looks like he's having the time of his life! Thanks for sharing!!!

This layout is from Cheri, and is so cool! Thanks so much for sharing :) Love how you did it :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your wordart!You think you can ONLY do wordart but you do an amazing job!I love it!!!!!
Laura72150

Ryan said...

I love your wordart - it is SO perfect for scrapping LIFE! Keep up the great work!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful wordart!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful word art with me. Your words are so inspiring and add so much to my layouts.

Anonymous said...

beautiful thank you.Sue