Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, March 13, 2008

World is Wonderful

I got this quote from my sister, and thought it would be fun. I made it colored, and also in regular black. Hope you enjoy!

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave a quick note if you like my work.
Stone Accents Studio's May Mega Kit,
butterflies and flower vine from Boo's May Color Challenge kit by BooLand Designs,
glitter style from ActionFX,
font Love Ya Like a Sister
WordArt by ME!!!

Thanks so much to Nicole for sending in this great layout. I absolutely LOVE what you did with the WordArt. Great effect! And, what a sweet picture :) Great job!

No comments: