Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Man Stands Tall

This WordArt request is from Sharon. It's not quite the same wording as the version you sent me, but when I did some internet research, I found out it was from Abraham Lincoln, and this is the exact quote, so I went with it :)

What a great quote. I have a ton of pictures of my kids and my husband that I can use for a layout. Now I just need to find some free time...... anyone know where to find any? hehehe.

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.
Tammy & Shelby - flowers and background
WordArt by ME!

Thanks so much to Mary Ann (Katie), for sending in this layout! What a great job she did. Looks like that cowboy really likes his little girl! Awesome :) Thanks so sharing :)

4 comments:

Ellie said...

Beautiful! Thank u x

Sharon-shutterbug said...

AWESOME! THANK YOU SO MUCH! The wording change is fine, and I'm so glad you discovered who to give credit to for the quote too! If you do find any scrapbooking time anywhere, let me know where to look; it seems to be in very short supply around here as well. :(

Helen said...

Great new blogger header Bethany....love it.

Unknown said...

This is wonderful, thank you!