Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Creativity

Ha! I TOTALLY forgot to make your WordArt for today! Hehehehe. We went to North Bend (about an hour away) to Wal-Mart to get our hair cut (and shop!), then sat outside in the sunshine (yeah, it was the first time it came out since i got here a week ago, and I still had to snuggle under a blanket to keep from freezing - but the sun rays sure felt good!), then went to the grocery store to get some milk, then watched a movie with my dad (very B budget, but kinda funny - but then, it WAS supposed to be a horror movie, so maybe funny wasn't what they were going for - LOL!).

At 11 pm, I was ready to go to sleep, when I realized that I hadn't made anything for you all! But, thankfully, I remembered this WordArt I had made a while back, and decided to sell instead of give away. Lucky you, you get it as a freebie - ha!

So, because it's SO late, I'm not uploading it to 4shared, you'll have to just right click to save it. I promise I won't forget you again (well, for a while anyway - LMBO!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!
Blue

Laura said...

I don't know if you've done this one before, but I was hoping for the "Blessed are the CURIOUS for they shall have ADVENTURES." - L. Drachman

Thanks!

Tee said...

This is great! thanks!

Cheryl said...

Oh, geez...love what you have to offer here! I just found a new favorite blog. Would love for you to work with me at my site to help advertise your stuff.

Kimberly said...

thanks for all of the great word art! i just wanted to give you the link to a LO i did. it's over in your gallery at Scrap Orchard: http://scraporchard.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=15518&ppuser=934