Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Road of Life

So, did you all like the patriotic stuff from yesterday? I had SO much fun making it :) Well, I got a little carried away with today's freebie too! LOL :) Back for the Scraporchard June Collab, I tried to make some bugs from a TUT, and it took me like 3 hours to make 'em. They've been sitting on my 'puter ever since. Well, when Mags requested this quote, I thought that the little buggies might be great on the WordArt. Then, I thought that I might as well GIVE you the bugs. Then, I thought that some nice papers, the same colors as the bugs, would be even better. So, it kind of evolved into a "mini" kit thingy.

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the "mini" kit, and leave some love if you like my work.


4 papers
2 bugs
1 plain WordArt
1 WordArt w/ Bugs

Font -
Road, Life - Pharmacy
Of - Rage Italic

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such pretty colors, and the WA is hilarious - TY!

Heidi said...

So cute!!! Your work is awesome. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

Melanie said...

Cute!! Thanks! I will find the perfect picture for this!

abhall76 said...

Love it! Great job once again!

Maddie said...

Way cute bugs! I remember you telling me about them and I couldn't figure out what they would look like, well they look just like a button I had to make for my photoshop class! (with a lot more cute details of course!)

Anonymous said...

What a great mini kit. You spoil us!!

Thanks for the WA and the kit. You are so talented!!

Ms Kittie said...

Thanks for the WA and the pretty colors. I feel like the bug today. LOL

Unknown said...

Completely adorable, I am so glad you decided to put them up! :) thanks

Crissie said...

I just want to say a big thank you for all that you share with us! Your talent is amazing :)

scrappinmint said...

Wow, how'd I miss this! What a great little mini. I love it Bethany! And boy do I ever feel like the bug most days. :P

Crystal said...

Lovin' the mini!!! The bugs are adorable.

Anonymous said...

very cute! I am a new designer and I was hoping you could tell me where to find the tuts to make cute things like this? I would appreciate it so much :)

http://designsbytishia.blogspot.com

Charlene Mitchell said...

LOVE the WordArt! Thank you!