Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Wish - Make It True

This WordArt request is from Bree. One of her favorite books is by the author of this quote, Richard Bach. She wanted one of his quotes made into a WordArt. I really liked this quote. I don't believe that we are given anything that we can't handle. I know that if we're given a task, then we'll also be given the way and means of accomplishing that task in life. The old saying, "That which does not kill us makes us stronger" definitely applies :)

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

Thanks so much to Bree, for sending in this layout! You did a wonderful job :) And what a great story you journaled about! The only thing we find injured by car's are raccoons, and I'm sure they're not as nice and friendly as kangaroos. That's AWESOME! Thanks so much for sharing!

6 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

Thank you so much....I will send you the finished page I put this on.

Bree

Melissa said...

Great word art!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch! Just found your site and your wordart is just beautiful! I downloaded several. TFS!

KathyinMN said...

Behtany, your work is truly amazing. I try to get to your site almost every day, just to see what you've created. You are very talented, and I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your work with all of us.
Kathy

Unknown said...

I just found your blog today and I'm hooked! Your wordart has my head buzzing with ideas. Thank you!

Michelef4 said...

I can't get this one to work.
I so love it!