Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Wow, yesterday was a LONG day. I now know that I definitely made the right decision coming to Oregon to stay at my parents house. I had Fri night, all of Saturday, all of Sunday, and 1/2 of today by myself (since my parents went to visit my sister in Utah). I can't imagine being alone for the whole 6 months without my hubby. Thanks, Mom and Dad, for having me here! Come back soon!!!

Allrighty, you guys! I just couldn't pass up a holdiay without some holiday WordArt! I actually found a Labor Day quote to use, even - ha! It was a funny one, but hey, it's still a Labor Day qoute. I also included the Labor Day Weekend version. Take your pick :)

Click on the images below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG files. And, leave some love if you like my work. Thanks! And yes, the links are now working - LOL! One of these days, I'm gonna figure this out - hehehehe!






FONTS:
Labor, Day - Kon Tiki Aloha JF
Weekend - Kon Tiki Enchanted JF

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats great - love the quote. It's exactly what we see here in Michigan on a holiday weekend with everyone traveling north on I-75.

Rebecca Street said...

Thanks for the great word art! What font did you use for "weekend"? I love that font!

Laraine said...

Hey Bethany, wanted to say thanks for the holiday word art but also thanks for the farmer's market sale. I stocked up! Very sweet of you to put so much on sale!

Made by Mandy said...

I have had a blog award and I would like to pass it to you and it can be found here.

Blog Award

Thankyou for the constant inspiration you provide and wyour wonderful WordArt.

{krista} said...

I think being alone would take a lot of getting used to! I'm SO glad you can be home with your parents.