Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Only Me

Isn't is neat how we are really the "one and only" us! No one quite like us. And for some of us, that's a good thing. I don't think the world is ready for more than one of some of us! hehehee.

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

Kit by MGL - Somewhere Else
WordArt by ME!

My other kids are gonna start to get jealous if I don't start using them in my layouts too. But Jimmy is just so stinkin' cute!

template by Nicole Seitler and Sugarplum Paperie,
Stone Accents Studio's May Mega Kit,
stitching brush from ActionFX,
font Tempus Sans ITC
WordArt by ME!!!

Thanks so much to Nicole for sending in her layout! Isn't it fabulous. Love the dark blue and green together! You're little guy is adorable! And, love what you did with the WordArt! Great alteration :)

Into the Blue Page Kit: Created by Lauren Bavin
No Matter What QC: Created by Lisa Carter
WordArt : Me!!!

Wow, this layout ROCKS!!! You did a fabulous job :) Love the color choices, and the black and white photo, the use of elements - well, EVERYTHING about it :) I may have to scraplift this if i ever get the chance to scrap again! lol :)

3 comments:

Just Me said...

I just wanted to say thank you for this and the last few word arts... I REALLY applicate it!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!