Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Riding

We filled up our pool (just a wal-mart one, nothing too fancy) on Sunday (yeah, keeping the kids out of that was fun!), and got to go and play in it yesterday. The kids played from 9am till 2pm. I had to go to Wal-mart, so I made 'em get out :) We hung out in the nice air conditioned room (our one window unit is upstairs in the kids room) for the afternoon, and read books. Then, after dinner, the pool was "open" again, and they played till 7pm. We all went back into the "cool" room and watched a family movie together, until the kids all drifted off to sleep, one by one. All in all, it was a very relaxing day :) I even got time to design a new WordArt mini pack (it's not ready for the store yet) and rework my Mom and my Aunts blog headers. Awesome day!

This WordArt request is for Laura, who's husband just bought his dream motorcycle (a Harley
Davison!!). I thought it would be cute for motorcycle pics, bike pics, horseback riding, piggy back riding - any riding, really. Hope you enjoy!

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the png file, and leave some love if you like my work.
FONTS:
riding - TRASHED

This layout was sent in by Laura - isn't it awesome! Love it!!! And the one below is what she made for her hubby as a poster for the garage - So cool!!!

Sorry, no credits were included - but they're sure cool!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great font for a great quote. Thanks again!

Gayle said...

Love the wordart. Thanks too for the link to the font! :)

tcmoniz said...

This is great - my DH is a harley guy too!

Anonymous said...

I love this, I too ride my own Harley and have tons of pictures to scrap from various rides and events. I am always looking for motorcycle stuff. thanks to Laura for requesting it and to you for making it.

Anonymous said...

this is a great quote! and my friend loves riding her harley, so i sent her the link to this entry. :)

Anonymous said...

i used this quote for a LO for my friend, cause I know she loves riding. :)

i have it uploaded here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/themagickbox/2584116826/