Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Endless

Wow! We had a busy Saturday. We did a bit of "Spring Cleaning" in the morning (wait, it's summer, so what's it called now?), then took some stuff out to our storage shed in the afternoon. We went to Wal-Mart and picked up our photos (remember, us in the flag shirts :), and stayed and hung out in Wal-Mart for 2 hours, I think. We bought their $5.00 deli sandwiches, and ate them at the in-store Subway (ha! we're such rebels!) We had a little bit of grocery shopping, a little "sunday clothes" shopping, and a little bit of school shopping to do. Funny, that going to Wal-Mart is our "night out on the town". Ha!!!

This WordArt request is from Maria. She recently lost a dear friend, and wanted to create a page in his memory. She came up with the quote herself (I changed it a bit to flow in WordArt form - hope you don't mind, Maria).

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.

FONT:
Strength, laughter, joy, endless - Al Sandra

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Beautiful quote! Thanks Bethany!

Trina said...

I really did LOL with your Wal Mart 'outing'. That is EXACTLY us since DD was born!

Lady Snowflake said...

Heya hon!

I wanted to say thank you for all of your great word art.

I only have one problem, Where is your "Be You" from this tutorial
http://brokendestiny.org/tutorials/caitlin/beyou/beyou.html


I have looked all over your blog but there are so many word arts i was losing my mind. if you could direct me to the page it's on that would be awesome!

thank you so much for all you do, and thank you for your time if you read this.

much love,
Stephanie Moore
Lady Snowflake Designs

Anonymous said...

thank you...

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Jul [LA 02:21am, NY 04:21am, UK 09:21am, OZ 07:21pm]).

DancingPrincessDesigns said...

thank you! You do beautiful work!

Lissete said...

Thank You! I'm new to digi-scrapping and your generosity is greatly appreciated! I have also snagged your blinkie for my blog. :)