Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Angel Eyes

First off, I wanted to show you where my 2 oldest boys have been sleeping for the past 91 days (give or take). Check out the sweet set up that my dad rigged up. The tents are raised on 4 palettes (each), then there's a heavy rope stretched between 2 trees, with a huge tarp staked down to help with rain protection. They each have a camping air mattress, and a heavy, cold weather rated sleeping bag. It's the best I can do for them right now. *sigh* This, too, shall pass, right?





AND, here's my dress for the ball! And no, I won't be wearing my camo bandana and no make-up - LMBO!!! I never in a million years would have even hoped to DREAM that I could fit into a size 8 dress like this! Yeah for my diet! And Yeah for thrift stores - not a bad ensamble for under $10, wouldn't you say! Dress and wrap both! My Aunt Sue does beaded jewelry, and said that she's make me some BLING, so that's taken care of. Now, I just need a good pair of black heels, and someone to teach me to walk/dance in them - LOL! Can you tell that I'm just a LITTLE bit excited - hehehe.




I decided to join a Book Club at church. I thought I'd give it a try. I'm not big for talking with groups of people, so this is a bit out of my comfort zone, but I thought it would be good for me :) We're reading the book "The Giver" by Lois Lowry. I got it from Amazon today, and am excited to start reading. I know that a lot of you probably read it in school, but this one wasn't on our required reading list, I guess. I'll let you know what I think of it :)

OK, now on to WordArt. Here's a really pretty one that I made up for you guys - Don't you like it! I thought it was very pretty :) Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. :)



FONTs:
A - Beautiful Caps ES
ngel - Beautiful ES
All rest - Cataneo BT

20 comments:

Crystal said...

You look gorgeous! And I bet the boys love the tents, they're probably having the time of their life :)

Madison McShinsky said...

I just recently read The Willoughbys and its by Lois Lowry and it was pretty good..never read the giver though, i'll have to borrow/read it at Christmas! Cute dress too! It looks like my prom dress, but mine was like a nasty sea foam color, ha

Michelle said...

You look fabulous!

yensid said...

You look gorgeous, even with no makeup!

HaYn Mama said...

I love the word art. And you did great on that dress purchase. . . $10 AMAZING. You are going to be the belle of the ball!

Kim Sandling said...

You look awesome! You did such a good job on your diet! I have read The Giver a few times, and it's always good! Interesting, and very thought provoking, but very good! Thank you for all the work you do to share with us your great talent!

Elaine said...

Thank you for the word art, love it! Wow, you look awesome in your new dress!

Patti said...

8, eight, EIGHT? Wow!
And yes, this will pass and you'll be together as a family again.

Cristi said...

Thanks for creating so many cute word art quotes. I download pretty much everyone you do and use them in my scrap booking all the time!

Janine said...

Love the word art. You do look super in that dress.

Unknown said...

Bethany, I LOVE this one! I have a daughter named Angel, so I know I'll use this. :) Thanks so much for all the wordarts. You're so generous. I've enjoyed getting to know you and your family a little through your blog. I've given you an award. Please check out my blog to see it.
www.shannersfamilyscrapsstuff.blogspot.com

Sly Family said...

I love The Giver!!! It is a good book. Anyway, I love the word art.

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful in that dress. The Giver is a wonderful book... very thought provoking. You'll enjoy it. Book clubs are so much fun! And thank you for the word art!

MemoryKeeper said...

That is one of my favorite books...makes you think and ponder, "what if..."

Love the word art, as usual!

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this lovely wordart...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wordart ... I've tried making some, but to me they always look like Ray Charles reached in a box of Scrabble letters of different fonts, and threw them on the table.

Dagmar Henze said...

Thanks fpr the great wordart!

Kelli said...

Beautiful wordart. You have so many great ideas and i appreciate you sharing them

Erica said...

I just found you this past week, and am amazed and thankful that you have these files still up from two years ago! I am making a last minute Mothers' Day card for my dh's grandma, and you had a perfect wordart for me. Thanks so much, God bless you, and you'll be seeing more of me. :o)

Sprytebyrd said...

You look beautiful!

Love the word art, perfect for a close-up of my daughter that my dad took this weekend! Thanks!