Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Wonderful

Ha! Like chocolate! Or playing at the park with the kids, or hanging out with the family. Lots and lots of good things come to mind :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

ABC Jump kit by Digittreats
Porkys font
Circle Template by Templates N More by Trish H Designs
WordArt by ME!!!

Thanks so much to Nancy for sending in this fabulous layout! I just love Disneyland and am excited for SOMEDAY taking my little gang there. They'll have a blast. It really is a magical place. I love you she used such bright and vibrant colors. Love the energy!!! Thanks for sharing :)

3 comments:

Michelle from MD, USA said...

I'm in full agreement with this! Thanks for sharing.

Suz :) said...

This is wonderful! Here is link to my gallery and a layout I used your wordart in. Thanks.

http://scraporchard.com/gallery/
showphoto.php?photo=4744&ppuser=541

DRinSTL said...

Thank you, Bethany...beautiful work!