Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

WordArt Week 15 - Believe

OK, you guys, I just have to say, that yesterday was a rough day. I think I'm PMS-y, which doesn't help. At least I recognized it - hehehe. There's nothing worse than someone being wenchy and not knowing it - LOL! At least I knew it, and warned everyone before hand.

So, hopefully today proves to be a MUCH better day. Only 6 more days till I leave on my trip to see my DH graduate from Basic training. I sure the time passes quickly. I can't WAIT to see him! Sometimes, even grown ups need a hug (and not one from a 3 year old covered in berries, snot, and sand - LMBO!)

Kami, from Ziggle Design, agreed to let me use her mini kit to make this FABULOUS new WordArt for you all. Isn't it pretty? I just LOVE those flowers. Kami always does a GREAT job :) So, all you have to do is click HERE to go to Scraporchard, and download the zip file. Remember, you have to be logged into the Orchard in order to download the zip. Thanks!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always, thanks for the great word art. Your new blog look is very pretty. Glad you will see the hubby soon! Have fun!

Patti said...

I love your new blog look! I need to talk to you because I'm struggling with my work blog. I need a 3 column template and can't find one and I keep trying to put things on the side of my blog and they show up differently on everyone's computer. I would call you, but I don't have phone service - maybe later?

Anonymous said...

I love the new look of your blog! As always, thanks for sharing your wonderful wordart.

Anonymous said...

Wow, your word art is beautiful! Thank you for sharing. :)
Hugz,
MzKathy
xoxoxo