Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Rainbow

Check out this photo! This is where we spent the afternoon yesterday - sweet spot, eh?


I LOVE going up the river with my Dad. He used to take us here as kids, and I SO enjoyed having him take me and my kids here too. The river cuts through the rocks, and makes little whirpools and "hot tubs". It was SO fun. The 2 big boys spent the whole time in the water, and the 2 little boys spent the whole time avoiding the water - LOL! At least we didn't have to worry about them drowning - the wouldn't get anywhere near it - ha!


Here's Jake and Tom with the goggle, and Eme after she finally decided that the "crawdads" weren't gonna eat her. She spent the first 2 hours with the little boys on the rocks, wanting to play, but being scared. She finally sucked it up, and realized that mom actually knew what she was talking about, that the "crawdads" would just swim away from her.


And here's the little boys with my dad. Isn't Oregon BEAUTIFUL!!! It was so nice and warm! I've been FREEZING since we moved here, and it's amazing how 20 miles inland will change the temperature. It was HOT, and awesome! Ha! I was in heaven :)


Speaking of me, here I am! I SO love bandanas (or hair hiders, as I refer to them - ha!) And, I even felt OK in my swimming suit, after all my weight loss :) I'm down to 155!!! The very skinniest I've ever been is 152. I'm not far from my lowest now! (my goal is 140)

Now, on to WordArt. OK guys, I'm digging from the bottom of the barrel here - ha! So, we spent the whole afternoon yesterday up the river. Then, I needed to get 2 new WordArt packs designed and ready to go last night, and finished that up at 11pm. So, I'm TOO tired to make a freebie, so I started looking around on my 'puter to see what was there. I found this one, that I'd made for Carla of Designing Moments, a while back. I thought you all might like having it :) Besides, you got 2 WordArts yesterday - LOL!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work :)

8 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Looks like a great day! I am afraid I would be with the little boys, I hate crawly things in the water! lol

I lived in Bandon as a child and my girlfriend lived about 5 miles inland. HUGE difference in the weather from her house to mine!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oops I forgot to say thanks for the goodies!

isaksmom said...

Beautiful wordart, thank you so much. Any chance of getting the same wordart saying: "my" rainbow.
I would love to use it in a layout for my son and I am a single parent!
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Oregon looks awesome. I'm glad you guys are doing so much fun stuff. I'd probably be sitting home watching TV or hanging out in the backyard. :)

Thanks for the WA!

Mari said...

What a beautiful place to spend the afternoon at. The kids all look so happy. Your family must be so thrilled to have them there.

Bree said...

Thank you for sharing the fun WordArt.

elnorac said...

Oh, please, please tell us where that fantastic river is, okay????? I'd love to go there. My husband and I visited a gorgeous river in Oregon last summer where I'd gone as a child. It has emerald green swimming holes, and is like paradise. Problem was, I wasn't sure where it was, but I found it without a problem. Glad you had fun!

a said...

It's the headwaters of the Siuslaw River, up past Mapleton and Swisshome, Oregon. It's FANTASTIC!!!