Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Trust Me

First off, I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Gail, my Blog Manager! I haven't taken the time to introduce her, and say "GREAT JOB!!!" If you haven't noticed, she's got all of my WordArt blog freebies filed over there on the right hand side of the blog. They're all linked up and listed by subject. She totally ROCKS!!! Thanks so much for all of your hard work!

Also, I just brought on Diane as my Blog Publicist. What's that, you say? Well, she's gonna be sharing my freebies over at digiscrapdepot.com. That's where I first started getting freebies. There's a place where designers can link up their freebies. It's a nice little site. Any of you know of any other sites where you can link up your freebies? Anyway, thanks Diane, for coming on, and helping me out!!!

Wow, you guys! I've got a TON on new stuff hitting the store this Friday :) But, I've posted the links to my "secret" store (hehehe) here for you all :) I tried something new this week, with the calendars. Sine (from the orchard) requested it, and I thought I'd give it a try. I made the personal use one, and the CU one too :) Aren't I nice :)






$4.00 at my Scraporchard store - Click HERE
Wow, are you all still with me :) That was a LOT of WordArt packs - I didn't realize I'd designed that much - pfew! What a busy week :) Most of that was Wednesday, too :) hehehe.

Today's WordArt request comes from Anna Dawn, and I thought that it was HILARIOUS! Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.



FONTS:
Trust - Yippy Alt
Me - Kon Tiki Aloha JF

10 comments:

Charlie's Nana said...

WOW! Love the calendars you have created.

And I have noticed what Gail has done for you. THANK YOU! I often come here to browse your freebies for just the right saying for my layouts. I appreciate them very much!

Jessica said...

Thanks for sharing the freebie! I love your word art!!

Unknown said...

Love the calendars! And the wordart today is great! SO fits the way that I feel right now. LOL Thanks for sharing :)

Crissie said...

Hi Bethany, I am so grateful for all your fantastic word art freebies. You have such a talent making quotes into pure art! I need to stop over and check out your calendars...WAY cute!!

Laraine said...

This is a great saying! Thanks for doing all the requests

SJC said...

I love the calendars and really love the alphabet! Have you visited DigiShopTalk? A lot of designers post things there, but I don't know if it's necessarily all freebies. You could also make sure that DigiFree has your blog RSS.

Anonymous said...

I *heart* those calendars of yours, Bethany! Thanks, as always, for your word art. Might have to splurge at the orchard market soon!

Anonymous said...

Yay for your new products :) That's a fun quote, I got an error downloading though, I'll try again later. Thanks! :)

Anna Dawn said...

Wow! Thanks soooo much for making this one for me! It is GREAT! Lots of Love!

Anonymous said...

Love the WordArt - I think that's a Mark Twain quote.