Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Attitude is Everything

This WordArt comes at the request of Sharon Kay, who says by summer time, she'll have 3 teenagers in her house. This is the thing she says to them all the time. Works for me. How true, that attitude is everything.

I think I need a slight attitude adjustment today :) Today has been a busy and stressful day, but we've managed to have fun most of it. With our house being on the market in Chicagoland for 8 months now (no nibbles) and us living in Ohio, finances are tight. Thankfully our church has been helping out. We went to get some help with food today, and it was 1 1/2 hour drive one way. We stopped at Wal-Mart on the way home to do the rest of our shopping, then stopped to vote (have you ever taken 5 kids to vote before? No, you should try it sometime :).

It doesn't sound like that much, but we left at 9am, and just got back. It's now 3pm. We have our Cub Scout Blue and Gold banquet tonight that I need to make food for (5:30pm), and I'm a little frazzled. My husband in in Arizona at a conference till Wednesday, and it's never fun to be home alone with 5 kids. (Needless to say, we didn't have school today - we'll do it on Saturday, I guess).

But looking back, the kids did very well on the trip. We have food. We have a place to live. My husband has a job. We have friends. We have family. We love each other. All is well. Really, attitude is everything!

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave a quick note if you like my work. Here are 2 different choices (I think I like the top one best )


Sorry there are no layouts today. Re-read the above text if you need further explanations :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just love it thank you for sharing with us.

Faerie said...

Fabulous! Thank You So Very Much!
Huggles, Faerie

akalittelady said...

Tried to download the wordart attitude is everything, but it says the link is broke.
Annie

Anonymous said...

thank you.Sue

Anonymous said...

Thank you I love your work.

tami said...

Thanks for the great word art...

Glenda from Aus. said...

Thanks again Bethany. Gorgeous family photo.

Anonymous said...

thanks :)