Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nice, Normal Family

Well, my sister's here for 2 weeks, and we got to hang out this afternoon. She's a lot of fun! And, her daughter Ella (19 months) played so nicely with my 36 months old Jimmy. He looked so BIG compared to little Ella. I remember now from my other kids, that to make your baby grow up in your eyes, just get them a younger sibling - ha! Works every time. Well, we're not doing that (LMBO - we're done!), so Ella will have do - hehehehe.

We had pre-school yesterday morning, then lunch at McDonalds with my mom, hanging out at my Aunt's house, a WIC appointment, back to my Aunts house, home to meet the big kids from the bus, off to football (and it was COLDer than usual), dinner, homework, designing. Another busy day :) But busy is good! It's not alone, and that's huge!

Ha! I thought this was one of the funniest requests I've gotten, and I just LOVED it! This SO describes my family :) hahahahah! This request is from Leanne. Thanks for the idea, girl! It's AWESOME! Click on the image below to go to my 4shared page to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.


FONTS:
Normal - Kon Tiki Aloha JF
Nice, Family - Luxury Royale JF

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. love the quote!

Anonymous said...

OH!!!!!!!!Amen to that sweety!
Aunt Sue

Unknown said...

OOOOhhh!! I could SO use this, lol. Very fitting for our family! Thanks!

Beth said...

Oh my gosh, this is hilarious. I *need* this one!!

Great job as always, Bethany!!

Tigger said...

OH! This is so US! DH and I have never been normal! This is great! And you are wonderful. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that no-one else in your DH's group gets any more chocolate cravings.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the request Bethany. I love it!!!! Leanne

Laraine said...

This is SO funny. I got a crazy picture to go with this one. LOL

Lyndel said...

I have so many photos to go with this! I've posted a layout with the WA and some of those pics on my blog. Thanks again for the fab work.

Anonymous said...

hee hee, thanks!