Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Family Happiness

OK, you guys! HOLY COW!!!! We were at MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station) FOR EVER yesterday! Captain America had to be there at 6am (i got there at 11), and we didn't get in to see our guy until about 4pm. It was a long day of waiting :) But, we found out our state date. 4 weeks? NO. 3 weeks? NO. How about 2? I can make 2 work. NO. 9 days. Yep. 1 1/2 week. HOLY CRAP! Can I do this?......... Yeah, I can do it :) I'll make it work. I'm tough!

So, as I'm writing this (last night!), I'm totally fried, and SO THANKFUL that I did this WordArt project with Joy from ShareJoy last week! It was a lifesaver (too wiped out to design tonight). So, here's a really cool WordArt using Joy's new kit, which is releasing soon at Benevolent Boutique. Her kit was AWESOME!!! And, if you go to her site, EVENTUALLY hers will be there too. If it's not there when you first visit it, just keep checking back.

So, click on the WordArt below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and then click on the next WordArt to go to Joy's site. ENJOY!!!



FONTS:

I know how much you guys LOVE to know what fonts I use, but it might be a while before I can get to this. Once we get past these 2 weeks, I'll have a bit more free time :) Sorry, guys :)

7 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Jul [LA 03:55am, NY 05:55am, UK 10:55am, OZ 08:55pm]).

Anonymous said...

I really love love LOVE the WA you do to coordinate with kits (of course, I love your other WA as well, but these are always SO pretty and unique!). Thanks so much, and I look forward to following along on your journey with you over the next weeks and months!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh my gosh that is CRAZY!! Are they sending you someone to help with all the packing/cleaning & little details that have to be dealt with!! To bad a bunch of us aren't close so we could just swoop in and help! We moved from our 1st home 3 years ago, we had lived there since right before our daughter was born and she is 29! OH MY GOSH I had no idea how much crapola I had stored up! lol I thought I did a good purge while I was packing, until I unpacked and realized I still needed to toss a batch of stuff out. ha ha A move sure is good for thinning things out.

WHEW I will be sending you lots of Energy and Organizational vibes! lol

BUT how exciting that you don't have to wait and can get going on this new step in your lives!!

Oh and thanks for the great wordart! :)

Kathy said...

Oh wow. You are going to be one busy gal/family but yet how exciting. Sounds like quite an adventure.
Wordart is super adorable. Thanks
KayJay

Unknown said...

yay! 3 wordarts today! Bethany, you rock! I'll be praying for a smooth transition in this new adventure for you and your family!

Unknown said...

Huggs and prayers! I wish we were all closer to help out!!! That is so amazing. When we moved to Detroit for dh's first real job I was 2 weeks till having my baby girl! I know how stressful it can be. Praying for easy and least amount of stress for you and fam.

Melita said...

I LOVE this WordArt but the link doesn't appear to be working...