Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Be You

This wordArt request is from Deb. I've seen it different places on the internet recently, but not together like this. What a great quote! I must say, though, I struggled with it. While I do like the finished product, I almost didn't do it. And, I haven't yet written to someone and said "Sorry, this quote got the better of me :)" So, I was glad that I finally figured out how to do it nicely. Hope you like it, Deb!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work :)

5 comments:

Kim said...

Bethany;

I love what you do with quotes! I've tried to do a few myself with very little success! You have a talent!

Kim

{krista} said...

This is a fabulous quote!!! I love it.

Deb said...

Oh wow, you are fast! Sorry it gave you trouble, but I love what you did with this one... you always do great work!

Thanks again!

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much!

Dana said...

Just what I wanted, thanks