Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Moments Matter

I was SO excited to watch NBC's "Heroes" premiere last night, and was really enjoying it, until I fell asleep during one of the commercials. Dang! Now I'm gonna have to go back and watch what I missed online. Hehehehe. Don't get me wrong. It was wonderful. It's just that I'd been up since 6:30am, and a show from 9-11 is pretty late :) Hehehehe!

And, just so you all know, Joe is better! We skipped preschool/playgroup, and stayed home. He felt well enough to go to PM kindergarten, and was TOTALLY fine. Thank goodness for short sicknesses :) Now, I just hope that no one else gets it - LOL!

This WordArt request is from Judy. I thought it was super cute! Thanks, Judy :) Click on the image below to go to my 4sahred account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!



FONTS:
Moments - Charade JF
Matter - Elephant

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Love your new blog topper. So cute. My husband grew up in Coos Bay area and he and I often talk about the areas that you talk about in your blog. Thanks for all the great freebies. I send lots of people to your site to see them.

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog design.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

You need a DVR!! :-)

Oh, and thanks for all the wonderful wordart!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your wonderful wordart. Whenever I need the perfect words... you never fail to have just the right ones! Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank-you

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the beautiful word art you share.

hrichards said...

thank you for the great work. thanks so much for sharing!!!
you are awesome!!

http://www.jessicasprague.com/cpg/albums/userpics/31244/moments-that-matter-scrap_WEB~0.jpg

Tine said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful word art.