Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Photograph Story

I liked this qoute, especially because my family LOVES pictures so much. My mom is never complete without her camera, and it seems I'm talking after her! My kids, to some extent, run when they see me with my camera, knowing they'll end up on my blog. Silly kids. I do love pictures, though, because it captures my precious children in the moment, and I can go back to see how cute they were!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.
Paper by April W Designs
WordArt by ME!

I just LOVE this picture of Jimmy. This was taken at a Civil War Living History event we participated in at the Joliet Library - Black Road Branch. It was a cold day in April, and I thought we were going to free to death! Jimmy was taking a nap in the pup tent with the wool blanket, and all his reenacting clothes (many many layers), and was still shiverning. We left Captain America behind in the afternoon, and headed for home. Too cold for us :)

This picture was is of Jimmy as he's waking up from his nap in the tent. Isn't he precious!


SBS - Spring is sure to Follow - paper
Sterne - Glitter stars
SJS - Tin Frames
Scarletheels - doodle teeny alpha - numbers
Flergs - Easter freebie - border
WordArt by ME!

Thanks so much to Anita for sending in her layout! Isn't is fabulous! Love all the pictures, and the different faces. I love that you captured different moments of the same child. Precious! Great job !!!!

Template by Timounette,
New Arrival kit by Snowmoon's Design

This layout is from Tina, and it's so bright and sunny! I just LOVE it!!


This TAG was made for me by Chrissie - Didn't she do an AWESOME job! OK, now, not to sounds old or anything, but what's a tag? LOL!!!

9 comments:

Linda said...

I am totaly in love with all your wordart! You do such a great job of putting it all together! I thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Anonymous said...

Your word art is amazing - thank you so much!

Cher' Shots said...

You do great work, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for using my paper and posting credit!! Wonderful layout!

Bao Mirana said...

http://baoscrap.blogspot.com/2008/04/photographie.html

Just want to show you a page where I used your beautiful word art.

Anonymous said...

You're not sounding old. I had no clue what one was a few months ago before I started making them. It's a siggie tag made up from picture tubes, kits and word art sometimes. Things you use in making your LOs I use for tags. People use these in their emails or in their blogger journals at the end when they sign off. They're just for fun and a fancy way to show off your name.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Great wordart

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much !!! :)
Pris'

Sarah said...

Thank you once again for giving us freebies. I've used this one here