Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Special Dad

So yesterday, my #4 child, Joe, got sick. The puking kind. Gross. He was running a fever, and puking, and puny. Well, last night MY tummy started to feel queezy. I sure hope I'm not getting it too! Maybe I just need to lay down and rest on Saturday. Wait, can't do that. I have 5 kids. I guess I'll just have to NOT be sick :)

OK, for as hard as the other quotes were for today, this one was easy. It just kind of fell together, and I really like the finished product. This WordArt request came from Melissa, and I just love the quote. How true it is. I'm so grateful that my husband is such a great Dad to my kids.

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

Paper -- Leora Sanford (White); Pattie Knox (Blue)
Felt Heart -- Pattie Knox
Paper Tear Brush -- Matthew Adams
Stitches -- Chris Beasley
Word Art -- Elegant Word Art by Bethany Harty
Font -- tinsnips

Isn't this layout AWESOME!!!! It's by Tracy, and I absolutely love it!!! Thanks so much for sharing it!!!

6 comments:

Arya said...

Thank you for your beautiful wordart! It has really brought some depth to my scrap pages and photo cards.

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so great. I was looking for something like this all the time...mostly you find mother word arts so thanks alot for this one

missliss5/Melissa said...

Thank you ,thank you, thank you! I love it! It is gorgeous and will be GREAT for my pictures!

How are you feeling today? Better? Or did the sickness attack?

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Love this one too.
Please find my lo here: http://scraporchard.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=14476

Jessica said...

This site is amazing! I was searching for some little sayings to spruce up my blog the other day and I found YOU. I mainly blog for family and friends so I don't have too many readers, but I shared the link to your site so they could enjoy your generosity. Again, wonderful work. :)

Ajgacia said...

hi, thank you for great wardart. please visit my blog and find my card: http://ajgacia.blogspot.com/2012/06/special-dad.html