Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Uncles Mischief

This WordArt request if from Leigh, who liked the Grandparents/Mischief quote, but wanted it changed for Uncle. Well, here it is. Hope you like it :) Click on the WordArt below to download.
Creating Beauty Kit - Gina Huff (Weeds & Wildflowers)
Wordart by ME!

Thanks to Trina for sending in her layout! Isn't it cute :) Uncles are so silly, aren't they!!!


Credits: allaboutme_QP2.png
WordArt by ME!

Thanks so much, Priscilla, for sending in this fun layout! Love the bright colors, and such cute pictures! Great job :)

3 comments:

verabear said...

WHat about aunties? hehehe. thank you so much :)

Jenessa said...

that is too true sometimes - i'm sure my brothers will get a kick out of it, thank you

Brit said...

Hey this isn't available on 4shared anymore? How do I get a hold of it?