Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, February 29, 2008

Adoption

This WordArt comes at the request of Jessica Nix, who has 2 adopted children. I thought it was such a lovely quote, and hope that you like it! I'd love to see your layouts for it.

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks thanks very much!!!We adopted one child and presently I'm an attend for a second daughter


sorry my english is not good ;-)


Suzanne from Quebec Canada

Anonymous said...

I love it! Thank you so much. I have heard that qoute many times and have talked about that very thing with my 5 year old adopted daugther Chloe and our 2 year old adopted son Landon. But to see it in your beautiful word art somehow made it a most powerful and beautiful sentiment. Right now we are looking forward to getting our paperwork approved for a third adoption. We don't know when that will be of course, but I already feel the love in my heart growing.

FreeStyleMama said...

Thanks! It's lovely!

Val said...

Thank you, thank you! I will be posting a link to this blogpost on our adoption scrap forum! :o)

Amy said...

Your work is wonderful. This one made me cry. Our adopted son was born on March 5th and no words could describe it more than this!!! Thank you!

Just Wedeminute said...

Thanks for all of your hard work! I am so addicted to your site and hopefully will get to post some digi pages to my site soon. But I did give you a shout out on http://wedemeyerfamily.blogspot.com/ Thanks for making adoption word art...it's really hard to find and so is homeschool word art! So, thanks for both of them!

Tami said...

Thanks for sharing!