Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, February 25, 2008

Daughters

This WordArt comes at the request of Debbie, the mother of a 17 year old daughter who'll be graduating this summer. She's putting together a book for her, and wanted to include this verse. She wanted to know if I could make it beautiful. Well, here's my best try. I don't know. Do you think it's beautiful?

I've included 2 different versions of the verse. One if from the verse sent to my by Debbie, and the second is from the King James Bible. I figured I'd make them both, and you all could decided which you liked more.

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.
Kit by Lori M. Designs - Feb 2008
WordArt by ME!

When I was about 14, I found a wonderful family to babysit for. They had 6 kids, and he was the local vet. It was terrific pay, but a lot of work. Did I mention the 6 kids! All close in age, with a set of twin girls. Jenny was just a toddler when I started babysitting for them. Well, she's all grown up now, and was married last Christmas! Now that makes me feel old. Congrats, Jenny :)

I thought this verse would make a wonderful addition to wedding photos!



Here's a note from Debbie, who requested this WordArt:

Hi Bethany,

I can't thank you enough for the beautiful and elegant word art that you did with the Proverbs verse--you're simply AWESOME!!!

Attached is a page I made using your word art...I also, read some of the comments that were made, and I agree with "Lisa" it IS a parent's blessing to be able to say this! Again, thank you.

Debbie

(I'm new at scrapbooking (just about two months) so, the paper is from Creative Memories and the pictures are of my daughter, Krizia (pronounced Kreet-zia--sort of the sound of "pizzia.")

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for your word art. I also love the layouts that you post for them. So cute.

princess jen said...

Thank you for all the new wordart!!

flattsgurl said...

Just recently I came across your blog and all the wonderful wordart that you post. THANK YOU so much! These are so great. I am soooo not the creative type to be able to arrange the words "just so" You do a beautiful job...keep up the great work! :)

keeper at home said...

This is wonderful word art! Please do more KJV....they are my favorite! I visit your blog several times a week and thoroughly enjoy it! Thanks again!

Nicole Michaelis said...

I love your phrases... you capture the moment perfectly. However, I am looking to a page for a bride. Is there any great sayings that would go good with bridal pictures? Or something to do with brides?
Thank you so much for all your work.