Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Not To Be Pregnant

Having been pregnant a total of 7 times and having a total of 5 kids, I know this one to be true. Don't get me wrong. I love to be pregnant. I had relatively easy pregnancies, and natural childbirth 5 times (little demerol the first time around, but that all). Not too much morning sickness, pretty healthy. But, that last month is BRUTAL. And the more times you do it, the longer that last month gets. I swear, the kid #5, I started to get "last-month-itis" at 7 months pregnant. Oh well. My pregnant days are over. sob. sob. But I sure do love my kids :)



Kit Island of Peace for July
WordArt by ME!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

LOL ... yeah, I think just about every pregnant woman gets to this point at least once while pregnant. :)

randomhousewife said...

... and this craving is what makes us willing to go through childbirth, lol! :)