Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Scrapbook

Ha! This one is awesome :) So funny. I say this, but about my blog. If it's not on the blog, it didn't happen. To true! It's bad when your 10 year old recognizes that this is SO TRUE about mom. hehehe.

Thanks to Tammy for the suggestion. It was perfect!!!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work! Thanks :)

5 comments:

Tammy and Shelby said...

Hey, it's me Tammy! Thank you so much for making that....I was going to but I am in the middle of designing some kits and just hadn't had time to play with my abundance of fonts.

I have a couple more that my daughter saw or heard or read somewhere:

"Laugh until your heart overflows"

"The best things in life are chocolate"

We also have a blog:http://thequeenandtheprincess.typepad.com/the_queen_and_the_princes/

Stop by and check it out!

Thanks again! Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

I love this quote! Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Nancy

Anonymous said...

I Love it. thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

I've added you to my favorites on this one....and it's the first time I've been here. LOL TYSVM

Jolanda said...

Hahahaha, love it!! Thank you!