Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, February 29, 2008

Time Stands Still

This quote was sent to me from my sister, Madi. I thought it was a nice though, so I made a WordArt for it. I sent it to my sister, and she made this wonderful page!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

Kit by Free Digital Scrapbooking - Harvest Spice
WordArt by ME!

What can I say. My sister is awesome. Not only did she capture the perfect picture, but she accented it with the perfect layout. Madi, you did a fantastic job!!! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Clock Face - Stephanie Oren
Paper by Kim B - Unda Da Sea
WordArt by ME!

This Layout is from Anita, who did a FANTASTIC job on it! I just love it. What a great visual effect! Thanks so much!


Background by Designs by Krista
WordArt by ME!

Thanks to Shay for sending in this beautiful layout! Didn't she do a fantastic job! Love the blending, and the whole look of it! Wonderful!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thank you. I haven't downloaded any yet, but I will. I've just been reading through all of them. Love what you are doing, and love the LDS quotes too. Thank you, and keep it up!

Anonymous said...

modgee

thanks so much for the wonderful comment on my layout :) and for showcasing it here!!
Your work is wonderful and I find myself using it a lot! :)

Allison said...

Thanks! I've just found your blog and am about to download a couple of older word-art freebies as well. Please take this as my triple-thanks to you!