Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cutest Little Baby Face

The little kids and I went to the library yesterday for story time. WOW, it was fun. About 5 other moms with young kids from church were there too. It was a TON of fun. We should do this everyone Tuesday - LOL! I also had 2 more parent/teacher conferences. Emeline is doing SPECTACULAR! And even Jacob is doing great. Well, he needs to be more organized. THAT's an understatement. But she said that he's a very nice, polite, and engaging child. I'm SO glad that's the way he is at school. I see glimpses of that at home, but we get a lot of the fighting, angry, willfull child at home. Thanks goodness someone else sees what a GREAT kid I know Jacob is :)

My hubby has been out in the field for the past few days, doing training exercises (um, not camping - hehehe). He's been sending picture messages of him and his buddies. Wow, men in uniforms with sunglasses and big guns. What's not to love - LMBO! I've always loved a man in uniform, and now I have one all to myself (well, if he ever gets done with trainings!!!).

The kids and I watched "Flicka" last night. What a nice movie. It was a great time :) Watch it if ya get the chance. What little kid doesn't like a movie about horses :)

Switching gears :) I know I'm not crazy (yeah, I know what you're thinking - shame on you!), but I can't seem to find who requested this one. I KNOW that I saw it in my inbox. Oh well. Whoever you are, I hope you like it :)

Well, looking back over my files, I've already done this one. LOL! And it wasn't even that long ago - it was NOVEMBER - hehehe. I'm getting too old for this - hehehe. But, this looks different from the other one, so here we go. I think I might even like this one better :)

Click HERE to go to scraporchard to download the zip file, and remember, you need to be logged into the gallery in order to get the WordArt :) Thanks! And as always, leave some love if you like my work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I keep trying to get this one, but every time the scraporchard page opens up it closes saying that the url was not found on this server. I love this one and would love to have it.

sheri4@gmail.com

Pat Klassen said...

I really love your work..and have purchased some. I have a quotes site at http://www.quotes-and-poems.com and wordart is such a great compliment to inspirational quotes.
thanks for sharing!
Pat