Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Adolescence

Kotie was looking for WordArt for her teenage boys. Well, I have lots of boys, but none of them teenagers. 2,4,8,10, but no teens. Hope this works. If not, check out the links for "Boy to Man" , "Gentleness and Strength", and "Siblings / Brothers / Sisters ". Those may work too.

Click on the image below to download, and leave a note if you like my WordArt.


So, these obviously aren't MY girls, since I don't have teenagers, and my only girl is 6. I was asked to go to our church's Girls Camp this summer as a leader. Boy was it fun. But I must say, after a week of teenage girls, I am sure glad I have mostly boys :)

Kit by MGL Scraps - Love Actually
WordArt by ME!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog, it looks great and is so organized. Wordart is something i always think looks good on a layout and often is all the journaling needed. Thank you so much for sharing your designs.

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Truer words have never been spoken!! Thank you for sharing all this great wordart with us. I just love it. Peace.

scrappinmint said...

Oh yes, this is perfect for teenage boys! :) Thank you!

Heather Stokes said...

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO
I see that I have put out an exact qoute as yours....SOOOOO cooincidental. I am so sorry to step on your toes.

a said...

Not a problem :) There are endless ways to write a quote, with different fonts, and positioning, and what not. Each way gives the WordArt a little different feel. So it's not exactly the same, eh?

TerriK said...

Most excellent! Thank you.