Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WordArt series, JUST FOR YOU!

Since I saw how much everyone liked the Baby's First series, I decided to try my hand at another one. My mother-in -law does a (almost) daily newsletter (online) for her high school - Newport News High School (Virginia). She has a quote at the top each day. Well, today the quote was quite long, but very nice. I decided that if I broke the quote into chuncks, and make a WordArt out of each chunk, it would be an AWESOME series. Imagine, 6 pages in a row, each page with a different quote in the series (don't worry, I saved them with the number sequence on the file :). So, over the next 6 days, starting tomorrow, come here to get your Tony Robbins Series. Hope you all enjoy :) See you tomorrow :)


No comments: