Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, April 11, 2008

They Were

This is a WordArt request from Rita. I thought that it would be perfect on family history pictures. We wouldn't even be here if it weren't for "them", now would we :) I am so thankful for my ancestors, and all that they did for me, without even knowing me :) I hope to be doing the same for my future generations!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

Fonts:
They Were - Jefferson

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Thanks! I really like that saying.

Michelle said...

This is so touching! I'll need to find some old family photos to scrap now that I have the perfect word art. THANKS!