Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, April 21, 2008

Wash His Face

I know, again with the double posting :) Well, since I have almost all boys, I know how hard it is to find eveything GIRLS! So, I decided to put up a boy quote to match the girl quote. See, it all makes sense :) I know that I have SO MANY pictures of my little boys with their faces dirty. Funny, but it is one of the worst things you can do to them! It's like it takes all the fun of their play away when you "wash it off". Like they're saving it for memories of the good times. hehehe.

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.


2 comments:

cajungal01 said...

Hi Bethany! I just found your site (through Ikeagoddess) and LOVE your word art. LOVE IT! I think I just read through 4 pages or more and I'm not sure how many I downloaded but they are fabulous!
Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
:0)
~robin

brazelmama said...

Oh gosh...I just love your word art. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work!