Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, July 3, 2008

BIG SALE in the Orchard!!!

OK, you guys - I have a BIG sale for you all at my Scraporchard store! For this 4th of July weekend only, for every 2 WordArt packs you buy, you get one free! What could be better! Plus, for every WordArt pack you buy, you'll be entered into my drawing for a $5.00 coupon to my store. And, don't forget that my new WordArt packs are on sale this week for $2.00! If you bought all 3 of them,it would only be $4.00!!! What a steal :)

And, I've moved these products below into the Farmers Market, which means that they're only $1.00 each!!! Now that's REALLY a good deal :) There are 4 different WordArt packs to choose from.
This sale goes from Friday, July 4th to Sunday, July 6th. Click HERE to go to my Scraporchard store. Have a fun and safe 4th of July!!!

No comments: