Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

WordArt Wednesday Week 2

Yah! It's WordArt Wednesday again at the Orchard! Here's the COOL WordArt you'll be getting this week - a request from Judy. I'm so glad that I have a sister! She's the best :) She's 10 years younger than me (so we weren't too close growing up - I mean, come on, when your 15, the last thing you want in your room is a 5 year old), and just starting her family, while I'm just getting done. I do wish that we lived closer together so we could hang out! She's in Utah, and I'm in Ohio, so gmail chat is as close as we get. Miss ya, Madi!!!!

So, head on over to the Orchard to get these fun new WordArts (yeah, I had to put more than one in there - can you tell i'm a people pleaser? always trying to make it fit for everyone!). Just be sure that you're LOGGED INTO THE ORCHARD to be able to download the freebie - One more thing, if for some reason, it takes you to the main page (with the apple tree), just click on WEBLOG to see their post about the WordArt- Thanks everyone :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favourite says referring to Homer is:
"I don't just love him, I like him too"

Miranda said...

I got these, they are really great. I do really love your artwork. I have tried to make some myself in Dutch. But I have a long way to go, LOL.

Thanks for sharing all your lovely work.

I have used two of your qoutes on a daddy digi I made for fathersday. You can see it over here:
http://strawberryblond.web-log.nl/strawberryblond/2008/06/vaderdag.html

Apart from your great quotes I used all elements from Digitreats.